The first retrofit device to help with freezing of gait!
- 30-day money back guarantee. Return your NexStride for any reason, we will pay for the shipping!
- Free phone support from our team based in California.
- 1-year warranty.
We are dedicated to providing quality products to everyone in the Parkinson’s community. If you are interested in the NexStride and the price is prohibitive, please reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at 805-242-8015 for discounts we have available.
By combining the most effective visual and audio signals in one compact device that attaches to your favorite cane, walker, or walking poles, NexStride helps reduce the duration and frequency of freezing episodes.
- Features audible metronome and visual laser cues to assist with walking
- Easily attaches to your favorite cane or walker
- Adjustable tempo and volume for audio cues
- Lightweight and low-profile for discreet use and maximum portability
- Adjustable angle/distance
for visual cues
- Extendable cable allows controller to attach in the most convenient position
- Battery Life: 6.5 hours with both cues active
- Laser Adjustability: 75° each way
- Body Adjustability: 360°
- Main Body Weight: 6 oz.
- Controller Weight: 0.63 oz.
- BPM Range of Metronome: 30-90bpm
- Min/Max Length of Cable: 2" - 33"
- Min/max Diameter Controller Can Attach To: 0.79" - 2.5"
- Dimensions of Main Body: 4.2″ x 2″ x 1.5″
More mobility, less fear
NexStride™ has helped countless individuals take back their freedom and their confidence. Our multi-cue technology will help reduce the duration and frequency of freezing episodes, so you can press on through the FOG.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible for a discount on NexStride?
Is NexStride covered by insurance/Medicare?
NexStride is not currently covered by medical insurance including Medicare.
I don’t use a mobility aid, is there a way I can use NexStride?
If you do not currently use any type of mobility aid, NexStride will not be an effective solution to improve your mobility. We are actively developing the NexStride Belt that will be usable by anyone, even without a cane, walker, or walking poles. Sign up for our newsletter for product updates!
Where can I try NexStride?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-242-8015 to see if a physical therapist near you offers demos of NexStride.
You can also order NexStride and return it within 30 days for a full refund if you are not satisfied.